5 Reasons to Love Macomb Township
February 5, 2019 | Community Highlights
Macomb Township – home to several of our new home communities – is a desirable township with great school districts and plentiful shopping and entertainment. It’s no wonder it’s a popular spot for growing families to call home! Here are five things we love about Macomb Township.
1) Shopping. Macomb Township is home to many shopping facilities, whether you’re looking for groceries, apparel or just something to do on a Sunday afternoon. Kroger, Nino Salvaggio International Super Market and Randazzo Fresh Market are three nearby stores to shop for all your grocery needs. If you’re looking to fill up that new walk-in closet, head a few minutes south of Macomb Township to Partridge Creek for a wide selection of clothing stores and more.
2) Great parks for outdoor activities. Warmer weather will be here before we know it, and Macomb Township has great parks for both children and adults. Macomb Corners features playscapes, picnic areas, baseball diamonds, and more, offering an activity for everyone in the family. Waldenburg Park is another great option for a family fun day with its playscapes, picnic spaces, basketball courts and walking trails.
3) Excellent school districts. Depending on where you reside in Macomb Township, there are four school districts for children to attend: Chippewa Valley, L’Anse Creuse, Utica, and New Haven schools. According to Niche, each district is among the top 15 school districts in Macomb County. No matter what school your child attends, they will be getting the best education under great instructors.
4) Recreation and entertainment. If you’re looking for activities to do with the kids on a rainy day or the weekend, check out the Macomb Township Recreation Center, Emagine Macomb, indoor ice skating at Suburban Ice Macomb, or CJ Barrymore’s. If the golf course is where you like to be when the warm weather arrives, swing by Hickory Hollow, Bello Woods, Cracklewood, Burning Tree or Sycamore Hills Golf Clubs to enjoy a day of golf with friends. In the spring and summer, spend time with family and friends at one of the area’s annual events, including Music in the Park and Movie Under the Stars, both hosted by Macomb Corners.
5) Delicious restaurants. We’ve all heard the dreaded question: “Where do you want to eat?” Luckily, Macomb Township has plenty of options to choose from, including Testa Barra, Le Andos Café, Bubba’s 33, Aspen and El Charro. Try them all and let us know which is your favorite!
Looking to make a move? Visit our communities in Macomb Township today!
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.