5 Things We Love about Lake St. Louis
June 25, 2019 | Community Highlights
Conveniently situated between I-70 and I-64, Lake St. Louis is the perfect community for those looking to combine the calm life of metro area living with unparalleled access to the wonderful city of St. Louis. This idyllic setting provides the perfect background for one of our communities, Heritage at Hawk Ride. Interested in learning more about this vibrant community? Here are 5 things we love about Lake St. Louis.
There are a number of high quality, challenging and fun golf courses scattered throughout the Lake St. Louis area. The wonderful weather in the area will allow you check them all out. Whether you’re looking for country club prestige or a last-minute tee time, the Lake St. Louis area has something for you:
- Lake Forrest Golf & Country Club
- The Falls Golf Club
- Winghaven Country Club
- Lake Saint Louis Golf Course
- Hawk Ridge Golf Course
- Bear Creek Golf Club
- Golf Club of Wentzville
Summer Events at the Meadows
When the weather heats up, so does event season at The Meadows. Each summer, you’ll have ample opportunities to come out with the community and enjoy dinner, drinks and desserts from the many food trucks and vendors at each event. Then, grab a lawn chair, sit back and relax while the guest bands take the stage. Here’s a look at this year’s schedule:
- Thursday, July 11th: Scarecrow Joe
- Thursday, July 25th: Dance Floor Riot
- Thursday, August 8th: Dirty Muggs
- Thursday, August 22nd: SuperJam
- Thursday, September 12th: Vote for Pedro
The Lake St. Louis Parks and Recreation department does an outstanding job of maintaining four gorgeous parks in the area. Great for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle, enjoy the outdoors, see something new or entertain children and grandkids. The four parks are:
- Hawk Ridge Park – Complete with playgrounds, a butterfly garden, splash pads and more, this is a very family-friendly park.
- Founders Park – Soccer and baseball fields flanked by concession stands and pavilions. Founders park is a Little Leaguer’s paradise.
- Boulevard Park – Boulevard has the unique feature of an Amphitheatre for rent, that paired with ponds, fountains, walking trails and pavilions, this park has something for everyone.
- Veterans Memorial Park – This peaceful setting provides beauty and remembrance in each nook and cranny.
Farmers and Artists Market Fresh
Each Saturday from 8 AM – 12 PM, folks gather from far and wide to enjoy the fruits of local farm labors, all from within 100 miles of the Lake St. Louis area. The Market is located in the shopping center in the south parking lot facing Technology Drive and Highway 40. They’ve even got a number of dates planned out for Winter Markets for when the holidays roll around.
There are plenty of options nearby when you get the urge to shop! Once again, head over to The Meadows for a vast selection of retailers spanning categories including men’s and women’s apparel, home, health and beauty, children’s apparel and so much more.
Looking for the perfect location in the wonderful town of Lake St. Louis? Consider a move into our community, Heritage of Hawk Ridge!
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.