If you’re looking for a new home in a quaint small town, look no further than Cottleville, Missouri. Cottleville has all the charm that comes with a small town with a population of only 3,075. Within Cottleville, there is a historic downtown area with shops and restaurants lining the main street, which makes this town very easy to love. Check out the 5 reasons we love Cottleville:
1) Parks. The small town feel of Cottleville makes the parks within the town feel safe and enjoyable all year long. Whether playing in the fall leaves, building a snowman or soaking in the summer sun, spending a day at the park is the perfect way to get out of the house and enjoy time outdoors with the family. Legacy Park includes a dog park and a basketball court, tennis courts, and a playground. If you’re looking to take a leisurely stroll, head to Scott A. Lewis Park and Vantage Park and walk around the small lakes within each park. To let your dog in on the fun, head down to Bark Park to let your pup get rid of some energy before ending the day!
2) Shopping. Cottleville has a charming downtown area that is full of local shops and restaurants. If you’re looking for more big-name stores, Cottleville is a short drive away from Mid Rivers Mall and St. Louis Premium Outlets. Enjoy stores like H&M, American Eagle, and more to fill up your new closet. There is also a Walmart and Target within short driving distance to take care of all your grocery and personal home needs.
3) School district. If you decide to make the move to Cottleville, your children will be in very good hands. The school district within the town, Francis Howell School District, was named the 11th best school district in Missouri according to Niche. There are 17,804 students within the district in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Francis Howell School District was also ranked #14 out of 455 for the Best School Districts for Athletes in Missouri.
4) Entertainment. Cottleville has entertainment options that will pique the interest of each member of the family. From breweries to trampoline parks, there’s something for every age that will bust boredom either during the work week or on the weekends. Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park is a great place to take kids on a rainy weekend day or when looking for something extra fun to do. Exit 6 Brewery and LuLu’s Bar and Grill will become your new happy hour hot spot or a place to catch the game. To enjoy the sun, pack up your golf clubs and hit the greens at Pheasant Run Golf Course or Old Hickory Golf Club.
5) Restaurants. Cottleville has a plethora of unique restaurant options for your entire family to try. No matter what food you are in the mood for, you won’t have to look far for delicious options! Some of the most loved restaurants within the area are Bemo’s – a relaxed restaurant and bar with American and Cajun-style dishes – Plank Road Pizza, Salty’s Fresh Mex, Albadia Mediterranean Cuisine, Sunisa’s Thai Restaurant, and Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers. For a date night option, Stone Soup Cottage is a fine dining restaurant that features multicourse French dinners served in a farmhouse restaurant with an outdoor patio. No matter where you choose to go for dinner, don’t forget to stop at Freddy’s Frozen Custard for some ice cream!